According to housing industry experts at HomeGain.com and Realtor.org, more homes listed by real estate agents are sold than homes marketed by owners, and they sell more quickly and for more money.
Homes listed by real estate professionals get more exposure and their sellers get more support. As a real estate agent, I offer many advantages:
- I am trained and licensed
- I have experience in your neighborhood and your market
- I have oversight from brokers and state licensing officials
- My job is to advise you the best way to reach your goals
- My continuing education keeps me up-to-date on housing issues
- I know how to present your home and deal with buyers
- I know how and where to market properties
- I know how to overcome typical snags that occur in all real estate transactions and closings
- I understand state-required disclosures and look out for your best interest
- I understand personal safety and security for your belongings during showings
- I know the best resources to make transactions go more smoothly, from bankers to home-stagers to contractors
- I have the most accurate data sources – the MLS, the only data repository that has the most up-to-date listing and sales information
- I know how to negotiate
- My job is making real estate transactions successful
When you market your home, you have to make the time to do all the jobs I would do for you, and you’ll be competing against other sellers who have real estate professionals by their sides.
If you can’t leave work to show your home, or you feel it requires more knowledge and experience than you have, you can’t go wrong by hiring me, a well-respected real estate professional.
View my About Me to learn what separates me from the rest.